Meeting near Gardermoen

Vis Forrige Tema Vis Neste Tema Go down

Meeting near Gardermoen

Poste  JonInNor on Tir Feb 17, 2009 2:43 am

I'm from Hull, wrote and recorded "Tigers With Angel Wings" , work only in Norway as a pianoentertainer. Working near Gardermoen from mid April to April 30th. Fancy everyone meeting up? Shall we invite the Swedish Hull City Supporters club if they exist?

I'm from Hull. If we're going to meet up, I'll try and arrange something a bit special for you all.

Cheers

Jon

JonInNor
Gjest

Til Toppen Go down

Shame .....

Poste  JonInNor on Tor Feb 26, 2009 7:11 pm

Some radio journalists from Hull are coming over and I figured since Gardermoen was pretty central it would be somewhere Norwegian fans could meet up and get their moment of glory on the air in the UK.

Never mind!

Har det bra!

JonInNor
Gjest

Til Toppen Go down

Re: Meeting near Gardermoen

Poste  Mikaleide on Fre Feb 27, 2009 8:57 pm

I reckon most people dont live that close to Gardemoen tbh. I, for instance, live on the other side of the country and dont have the oppotunity to travel to Gardemoen.

Mikaleide

Antall Innlegg : 33

Vis Medlemmets Profil

Til Toppen Go down

Poste  Heddis on Fre Feb 27, 2009 10:23 pm

Mikaleide skrev:I reckon most people dont live that close to Gardemoen tbh. I, for instance, live on the other side of the country and dont have the oppotunity to travel to Gardemoen.

Same for me, I looked on the web for you sir and there was a piece about you in Jølster. I live in Sogn just an hour or so from Jølster.
What radio station are we talking about here. KCFM or BBC Humberside?
I've actually had my 'moments of UK fame' as I was intervjued by KCFM before Preston away last season. Sadly we lost that match in Lancashire, but I've seen The Tigers win away in West Bromwich and the radio intervjuer trodding in hoss todd(heh). Sadly the games I've seen in Hull has been a loss and a draw. Not seen them live this season though, so non of us are gloryhunters. Problem is that Gardermoen is a long drive,especially in winter.
I miss the fish n' chips and the ales. Ye Olde white hart is an ace pub. Campanile hotel had to redecorate after my visit though, so I can't recomend staying there.
Heddis

Antall Innlegg : 74

Vis Medlemmets Profil http://www.ambernectar.org

Til Toppen Go down

Try again ...

Poste  JonInNor on Søn Mar 01, 2009 7:44 am

the last reply doesn't seem to have appeared.

Just thought I'd suggest that if you're planning a trip to Hull, try and make it between May 21st and June 13th.

I'll post more info when it's OK to do so

JonInNor
Gjest

Til Toppen Go down

Poste  Heddis on Man Mar 02, 2009 9:07 pm

JonInNor skrev:the last reply doesn't seem to have appeared.

Just thought I'd suggest that if you're planning a trip to Hull, try and make it between May 21st and June 13th.

I'll post more info when it's OK to do so

Why should supporters of Hull City a.f.c go to Hull between those dates? Do you believe that everyone on here could get a ticket for the Man Utd match? Or are you hoping for the FA-Cup final. Thats in London the last time I heard. I reckon there is a bigger chance of geting a ticket for Pompey or Stoke at home rather than Man. Utd.
Heddis

Antall Innlegg : 74

Vis Medlemmets Profil http://www.ambernectar.org

Til Toppen Go down

It hasn't been announced yet ......

Poste  jonInNor on Ons Mar 04, 2009 3:53 am

but it'll be popular with Hull City fans. It wouldn't be right for me to say more just yet but suffice to say, I'll make sure I'm in Hull to witness the event. I'll tell you as soon as it's announced.

jonInNor
Gjest

Til Toppen Go down

Now it HAS been announced.

Poste  JonInNor on Tir Mar 17, 2009 2:17 am

This is the third time I've tried to post this. If this doesn't work, I give up.

An update of "Confessions of a City Supporter" is being finished and will be presented at the new Hull Truck Theatre in Hull. Written by Alan Plater, a life long Hull City fan with a successful career in writing for the stage, film and TV.

If you need a summer Hull City fix, this might float your boat. You could always watch a rugby league match in Hull as well (try Hull KR if you want to see another ground in Hull)

JonInNor
Gjest

Til Toppen Go down

Does this site filter out links?

Poste  JonInNor on Tir Mar 17, 2009 2:19 am

JonInNor
Gjest

Til Toppen Go down

yes it does ....

Poste  JonInNor on Tir Mar 17, 2009 2:20 am

Google "Confessions of a City Supporter" for more info

JonInNor